Electrostatic phenomena occur in various industries. Therefore a professional advice regarding this theme is of great importance.
The most common effects are:
- damage of electronic components and assemblies
- pollution (contamination) by electrostatic dust attraction
- process disturbances by "agglutinating" products
- discharges of individuals (unpleasant shocks when touching objects)
Competent consultation is the safest and cheapest way to achieve the goal!
What you can expect from us:
we offer you assurance regarding compliance with standards, effectiveness and completeness of the ESD protective measures.
- SAVINGS IN TIME
our qualified inspectors have the necessary expertise. Becoming familiar with standards and literature by your own personnel is omitted.
- COST SAVINGS
our expert advice empowers you making the right decisions from the very beginning.
Practice-Orientated ESD Management Documentation
- We check your existing documents such as the ESD control program plan, work instructions and procedures, forms, etc. for compliance with standards.
- We analyze your processes and and create for you a standard-compliant ESD control program plan with the associated work instructions and procedures as well as all necessary forms. All documents are prepared so that they comply with practical and can be used without additional effort.
Our experience guarantees a smooth implementation into practice.