Value Stream Analysis
Value stream analysis is the most efficient way in order to investigate a process in terms of material and information flow. The focus is on the visualization of the value flows, capacities and efforts within a process chain.
The aim of the analysis of the current state is the identification of productive and non-productive efforts (up times, waiting times, maintenance times and postprocessing-times), as well as throughput times.
The main objectives of the value stream mapping are:
- reduction of non-productive times
- development of an optimized value stream
- simulation of different value stream scenarios
Ideally, our projects include:
- Value Stream Mapping
- calculation of the profitability of investments
- implementation of the new design
Click here for our basic tool